Bang on the Door Carrots UK Champion Riding Hats Dinky Rugs Gatehouse Riding Hats Karoo Equine Kingsland Lazy Jacks Loveson Luna Rider Mark Todd Polly Riding Hats Puddlejumpers Saddlecraft Tagg Equestrian Clothing The Saddle Club Competition Wear Country Collection Country Kids Equestrian Jewellery Footwear Horse & Pony Wear Horse & Pony Care Little Colts and Fillies Outdoor Wear Riding Options Riding Hat Covers & Gloves Riding Wear Tinker's Treasures The Finishing Line - *Sale* Well Groomed Fillies Coming Soon Gift Certificate
Terms & Conditions
On making a purchase from our website, www.juniorjockeys.co.uk you indicate that you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions (your statutory rights are not affected). Please read them carefully and we would recommend that you print a copy for your records. We advise you that we reserve the right to, at any time, revise our terms and conditions without notice. Please review our terms and conditions regularly.
Pricing and Delivery
We endeavour to deliver within 7 10 working days and will be made to the shipping address provided by the customer. At times of exceptional demand or out of our control delivery issues this may take longer, up to 21 days. A signature will be required upon delivery for items slected as recorded, (recorded delivery is made via the Post Office, Royal Mail Online or Business Post). Business Post and Royal Mail Online offer a tracking service on all deliveries. We endeavour to make every effort to carry all items in stock for prompt dispatch but on the rare occasion that an item is out of stock, we will endeavour to contact you within 48 hours with a revised delivery date. We can not be held responsible for compensating you for any loss you may suffer if we do not supply the goods. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for goods if it has been listed as an incorrect price due to a typographical error or the price from our suppliers, tax or duty office was incorrect when our price was published. We reserve the right to charge an additional postage cost if incurred due to the customer not choosing the correct location for delivery. We can not guarantee a time of delivery but will endeavour you receive your delivery as quickly and efficiently as possible. It is the customers responsibility to arrange collection of the goods should they miss the first attempt. There is space during the order proces to enter delivery requests if you should think you will not be there to receive the items ordered. If delivery advice is not offered and delivery or your order is missed we reserve the right to charge any costs incurred to Junior Jockeys for repeated delivery attempts and for parcels returned to us. We will refund the items cost minus the delivery costs and 20% restocking fee. Junior Jockeys can not be held responsible for none receipt of items where the customer has entered the wrong delivery details.
Availability: All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. We aim to keep stocks of all items offered on this website but if your order cannot be fulfilled you will be informed and we will advise you of the expected delivery date.
All prices shown on www.juniorjockeys.co.uk are where applicable inclusive of VAT and are shown in pounds sterling. Delivery charges will be shown separately during the order process.
Charges for delivery are as follows;
All Orders UK Standard Shipping = Free.
UK Priority Delivery = £6.95 Usually next working day, may take up to two working days for delivery, Please contact Junior Jockeys before placing an order for estimated delivery.
International Delivery, Please contact Junior Jockeys for costs and estimated delivery times.
We try to keep costs as low as we can for our customers and will always endeavour to send items as quickly and cost effectively as we can.
Orders Placed after 12 noon Friday will not be processed until the following Monday.
Goods Damaged or Faulty in transit
On signing for your delivery (if applicable) from Business Post / Post Office, please ensure you check you have received the correct number of parcels and that you make a note of any apparent damage to any of the parcels. This must be noted in your consignment note. Ensure your parcels are opened immediately and carefully check the contents as you must inform us within 3 days of any damage or discrepancy i.e. incorrect goods.
Goods Lost in transit
Junior Jockeys will accept no responsibility for goods lost in transit unless we are notified within 7 working days from the expected delivery date.
Non sale / reduced price goods in perfect condition, with any labels on, in its original packaging and with proof of purchase may be returned in 7 days. Upon which, a refund (minus the cost of the original delivery) would be issued. The buyer is responsible for all return package costs. All returns are subject to a handling fee if the reason for return is due to an incorrect choice of item by the customer. If this is the case we reserve the right to issue credit for the remaining amount. Once an item has been worn or used it can not be returned unless the item is found, by the manufacturer, to have a fault. This does not effect your statutory rights. Returns can take up to 28 days to be processed.
Please be aware that the following goods are excluded from the right to cancel: Goods made to specification or otherwise personilisedUnsealed optical media, such as DVDs, CDs, Video Games, Computer Software, Swimwear, Pierced Jewellery and Gift Vouchers.
If a faulty item is recieved or is not the items ordered we will offer you a replacement or a full refund. Wrong or faulty items must be returned within 14 days. We would ask you contact us on reciept of faulty or wrong orders. Once an item has been worn or used it can not be returned. Under no conditions should any goods damaged or faulty through poor workmanship or materials continue to be used. By doing so you are accepting the condition of the goods. In these conditions items may have to be sent to the manufacturer for testing please allow 28 days for this process.
We are willing to exchange items. We will post to you replacements on receipt of the original goods in perfect condition, with all labels on and in its original packaging. The buyer would have to cover postage costs. It is recommended you obtain a certificate of postage with adequate insurance from the post office if making a return, to enable you to make a claim for any damage. We will be unable to compensate for returns that are lost or damaged in transit. Customers wishing to exchange items will be required to cover all postage costs. It is recommended that you contact us if wishing to exchange items.
Buying a Product
You buy a product by utilising the functionality built within the store, we do not store any of your financial information (such as credit card details), these are all processed securely off site with our primary payment handler (currently www.paypal.com).
Most items appearing on www.juniorjockeys.co.uk have a manufacturers warranty which is passed directly to the customer. Junior Jockeys has no control over the terms of the warranty if your product is faulty on delivery. Please refer to the 'Goods Damaged' or 'Faulty in Transit' sections.
Please note that you use this website at entirely your own risk. We cannot accept any responsibility for disruption, damage or loss of data on your computer system which occurs during or because of the use of the www.juniorjockeys.co.uk website. We will try to offer you helpful and honest advice but the decision to purchase, lies ultimately with the customer. In no way can we be held responsible for any consequences relating to any products purchased from the website. We aim to provide accurate descriptions and images of the products for sale through Junior Jockeys but in the event that an accurate image is not available the most suitable image will be used in its place.
All images and texts incorporated into www.juniorjockeys.co.uk are the property of Junior Jockeys or are used under license from the relevant body and must not be used for any other purpose without consent from the relevant party. It is recommended by Junior Jockeys that the customer that the customer prints out a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference but no permission is granted for these terms and conditions to be used in any other capacity without our prior permission.
Delivery times over the Christmas period may fluctuate due to manufacturers Christmas breaks. No orders are processed on a Saturday or Sunday.
International Orders - If you order products for delivery outside the United Kingdom, they may be subject to import duties and taxes; you will be responsible for these. We have no control over such charges and cannot advise you as to what any such charges may be. Your local customs office should be able to assist. For deliveries outside the United Kingdom you will be considered to be the importer and it is your responsibility to comply with all laws and regulations of the country to which the products are to be delivered. Cross-border deliveries may be opened and inspected by customs authorities.
Items made available on offer, either by the use of a coupon code or given by Junior Jockeys will run until their specified dates. Any products that may be offered will be subject to availability. We reserve the right to withdraw any offer.
The following rules are applicable to all competitions, promotions, games, votes, offers or other similar commercial offering (referred to herein as 'competition') conducted by or on behalf of Junior Jockeys until further notice or until amended.
These rules will be deemed incorporated in each competition except to the extent that any specific instruction in a competition (hereafter called the 'competition instructions') provides otherwise, in which case the competition instructions shall take precedence.
By entering the competition, entrants (or voters for a particular entrant) together with any other member of the public involved (all such persons being referred to as 'entrant') hereby agree to be bound by these rules as amended from time to time, and by any competition instructions.
It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any updates of these rules, and they acknowledge that any failure to comply with these rules could lead to their disqualification without reasons being given or opportunity for challenge.
1. The Judges shall, unless provided otherwise in the competition instructions, be the Director of Junior Jockeys and/or his nominated representative(s), and "Judges" herein shall mean such person or persons. In the case of a competition involving the judging of skill there shall be at least one judge independent and the identity of that Judge may be given in the competition instructions. The identity of the Judges may be requested on application.
2.1 The general principle is fairness: entries or votes should be made or cast fairly. If, in the opinion of the Judges this principle has been flouted, they can declare any entries or votes invalid, void the competition, change the competition instructions, or adjust the entries or the voting to achieve fairness, as they think fit. The competition instructions may carry a specific indication, but in the absence of such an indication, only one entry/ vote per entrant (or household, computer or other unit as appropriate) will be permitted.
2.2 The decision of the Judges over every instance shall be final and unchallengable and in their absolute discretion they may declare void any entry/ vote or the competition itself should they consider that there are no entries reaching a required standard, whereupon they can award prizes or not as they think fit. Judges shall have the right, at their discretion, to change the rules of a competition while it is running if it appears to them that it would be equitable or appropriate to do so, including the extension of the closing date whereupon there will be an announcement of any such extension at the first reasonable opportunity. No correspondence will be entered into or comment issued on any matters concerning any competition, and no reasons given for any decision made by the Judges.
3. All competitions are open to any age group. Entrants should, if under 18, obtain permission in advance from their parent or guardian and be able to demonstrate that to the Judges's satisfaction. Employees of Junior Jockeys regular contributors and contractors, the promoters and individuals connected with any company involved in the competition, agents and members of the immediate family of the above people will not be eligible to participate.
4.1 All entries must be legible, written in ink or ballpoint pen, and made on the official form, if there is one, or the official page on the website. They must be clearly marked with the entrant's name, address, email address and telephone number as requested. Any illegible, mutilated, altered, corrupted or multiple entry may be disqualified.
4.2 Entries must be made in accordance with the competition instructions. They are invalid if they are received any later than the specified closing time (which shall be London date and time).
4.3 In the case of token collect or voucher promotions, only originals are valid. No tokens or vouchers are redeemable for cash. The provisions of Rule 11 apply to such promotions unless expressly excluded.
4.4 All questions must be answered and all other entry requirements fulfilled, including in any pay to enter competition each entry must be accompanied by the appropriate entry fee or proof of purchase as appropriate.
4.5 Proof of submission or of posting of a form will not constitute proof of delivery and no responsibility will be accepted for lost, corrupted, delayed or mislaid entries.
4.6 The winner will be chosen in accordance with the competition instructions and the exercise of their residual discretion by the Judges, and either will be the first correct entry drawn from the total entries or all entries will be examined and the prize awarded to the entry that the Judges consider to be the best.
4.7 Other prizes will be awarded in accordance with the order of priority as stated in the individual competition.
5. Junior Jockeys reserve the right to publish the names of the winners and runners-up, and the winning entries themselves, and all winners are required to give their full co-operation to all requests by Junior Jockeys or a promoter in connection with publicity for the competition, their entry, the prize or otherwise.
6. Junior Jockeys shall have the following rights over all winning entries:- the exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide licence to first publication; and a non-exclusive licence to publish, syndicate, distribute, reproduce and exploit the material in all present and future media and formats and to sub-license these rights to others. Entries, however submitted, will not be returned by Junior Jockeys.
7. There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
8. Where applicable, prize winners will be responsible for organising valid passport(s) and for securing any necessary visas or complying with other regulation. They are also strongly advised to take out adequate insurance and health advice. Dates, destinations and other specific details of a prize are subject to availability.
9.1 Junior Jockeys will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevent the competition being fulfilled, a winner or winners being chosen, or any prize being taken up or fully enjoyed by a winner. Junior Jockeys excludes liability to the extent permitted by law for any cost, claims or losses howsoever caused that arise by reason of any person's entry into a competition or the award, or non award, to them of a prize. In the event of any error, whether printing, technological or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the Judges reserve the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred.
9.2 If any winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, or if Junior Jockeys has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, Junior Jockeys reserve the right to award that prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. Junior Jockeys shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
10. Where necessary in order to determine an outright winner or winners in a competition, the Judges reserve the right to require that entrants take part in an eliminating contest (or 'tie breaker'). If for any reason there are more winners than prizes, whether or not that has arisen as an unforeseen eventuality or is part of the competition structure, the Judges reserve the right to conduct a draw to determine the winner or winners of the prizes.
11. In any competition where there are only a limited number of prizes, unless it is otherwise provided no purchase of the newspaper or otherwise is necessary for entry, except in competitions of skill or where competition instructions clearly specify otherwise.
12. Names of major prize winners will be available on receipt of a request enclosing a stamped addressed envelope to Junior Jockeys and this information may be published on the website at the Judges' discretion.
13. Entrants may be asked to indicate their wish, by ticking or checking a box provided in the competition instructions or otherwise, to receive or decline to receive communications with information or carefully selected commercial opportunities from Junior Jockeys or agents on their behalf. Junior Jockeys will hold any personal details it is entitled to hold on its own or a duly authorised agent's registered database for the purposes of optimising its editorial and commercial offering to readers and website users, actual or potential. Entrants will also be asked to indicate their consent to have that data used from time to time by other carefully selected organisations who may be licensed by Junior Jockeys to use it.
14. In the event of an overseas winner Junior Jockeys reserve the right to substitute a product with an alternative due to shipping restrictions.
15. To qualify all entires must be received by 12pm on the 21st March 2013.
16. Winner will be notified via email.
|Home | About Us | Contact Us | Terms & Conditions Copyright ©2010 Junior Jockeys. All Rights Reserved. Website Design County Durham|